Guidance Frequently Asked Questions

"Who Do I Contact When..."


School Counseling Office See the counseling office staff contact information on the high school website. A staff directory can also be found under the tab "staff’.
I am sick/out of school/need to be released/picked up early Parent/guardian: email to report a full or partial day absence; return any official documentation to the attendance office window; for additional questions call: x8723
I am concerned about grades Please reach out to your student’s teacher(s) with any concerns regarding their progress or grades. They can be reached by phone or email or messaged directly via PowerSchool. Counselors are also available to discuss concerns related to academic progress.
I have questions about sports/athletics

HS Athletics Website → Athletics

Sports information, coach contact information:

Athletic Director: Mr. Michael Pellegrino

Athletic Secretary: Ms. Helen Laverty

I need working papers

All information can be found here: Working Papers

Or contact the main office 609-399-1290

Working papers need to be signed by main office personnel

I need a transcript (official or unofficial)

Current students: Click here for an official transcript request form

Alumni: Click here for instructions

I have a question about my schedule

Contact your school counselor

I lost my SWIPE ID

Go to attendance window to receive a new temporary ID (cost: $1)

I am concerned about my own social/emotional well-being

Student Assistance Coordinator/Wellness Center
Mrs. Jill Berenato x4101

Social Worker
Ms. Faye Noble x8756

Tutoring/Extra Help

Homework Hangout – in library during lunch

Currently by appointment only because of social distancing. NHS peer tutor – contact school counselor; teacher office hours

I want to find out more about college/career planning

School Counselor: Find your Student’s Counselor on the OCHS website here or College/Career Counselor Mrs. Tobi Oves x8716 – college/career planning

I forgot my Naviance username/password

1) Forgot password link

2) Contact your counselor to reset

OCHS Naviance

OCHS band/band camp inquiries


Director: Ms. Schwartz (

I need a chromebook/PowerSchool technology issues or need a PS account

Technology help desk x 1234 or

How to find out about scholarships

Naviance → Colleges → Scholarships & Money → Scholarship List → Local & Regional Scholarships

My School Bucks, free & reduced lunch, lunch menus, etc.

Food Services

Contact information/change of address

Mrs. Colleen Dwyer, guidance secretary:, x4214

Sending SAT/ACT scores to colleges

Student responsibility to send an official score report from Collegeboard (SAT) or ACT. There is a cost after the free time period – per college $12/SAT; $13/ACT