Director of Student Services: Dr. Lauren Gunther
609-399-1290 Ext. 8752 | Email
Special Education Services Supervisor: Annemarie Wagner-Fehn
609-399-1290 Ext. 8747 | Email
Secretary to the Director of Student Services: Eileen Sorantino
609-399-1290 Ext. 8753 | Email
Student Services Secretary: Jamie Levai
609-399-1290 Ext. 5417 | Email
Guidance Secretary: Colleen Dwyer
609-399-3191 Ext. 4214 | Email
Primary School Section 504 Case Manager: Joel Dougan
609-399-1290 Ext. 6501 | Email
Intermediate School Section 504 Case Manager: Angelo DiBartolo
609-399-5611 Ext. 5438 | Email
Guidance Counselor/Section 504 Case Manager (A,B,Y): Ray Martin
609-399-3191 Ext. 8719 | Email
Guidance Counselor/Section 504 Case Manager (C-Gre): Dane Tobano
609-399-3191 Ext. 8722 | Email
Guidance Counselor/Section 504 Case Manager (Gri-Ma): Christopher Banks
609-399-3191 Ext. 8718 | Email
Guidance Counselor/Section 504 Case Manager (Mc-R): Andrea Kuhlberg
609-399-3191, ext. 8720 | Email
Guidance Counselor/Section 504 Case Manager (S-W, Z): Mary McDowell-Campo
609-399-3191, ext. 8717 | Email
Wellness Counselor/Section 504 Case Manager: Kara Uhrich
609-399-1290, ext. 4101| Email
1. Written referral packet completed by parent/guardian.
2. Team meeting to discuss necessary evaluations and sources needed to determine eligibility.
3. Committee meeting to review evaluations and sources to determine eligibility for a Section 504 Plan.
4. A Section 504 Plan will be developed if student is deemed eligible.
5. Section 504 Plan implemented after signature received to implement is received from parent.
6. Annual reviews each school year to determine continued accommodations needed and update Section 504 Plan.
Re-evaluation to determine continued eligibility for Section 504 Plan to be conducted:
● In transition from 3rd to 4th grade
● In transition from 8th to 9th grade
● Prior to high school graduation to determine need in college